How to find Us
For those coming from the South and East: from the A3 motorway take the exit for the center of Salerno. Turn to the left following indications for Vietri sul Mare and Amalfi and after circa 3kms you’ll find yourself on the famous Amalfi Coast. Once in Amalfi, follow indications for Positano and, some 700 meters from the center of Amalfi you’ll find Hotel La Ninfa.
For those coming from the North: from Rome or Naples take the A3 motorway towards Salerno and exit at Vietri sul Mare. Follow indications for Amalfi: once in Amalfi continue for a further 700meters from the center in the direction of Positano and you’ll find Hotel La Ninfa. Approximate driving time from Rome: 3hrs 30 mins, from Naples: 1hr 30mins.
- A3 motorway exit Vietri sul Mare 20km
- A30 motorway exit Salerno 23km
- Naples Capodichino Int. airport (NAP) 80km
- Rome Fiumicino Int. airport (FCO) 280km
The nearest railway station is that of Salerno (25 km – aprox. 55 minutes). Napels is the second nearest (70 km – aprox. 75 minutes).
Consult official train times Trenitalia.
- Salerno Station
- Piazza Vittorio Veneto
- Ph. +39.089.252200
- Bay of Naples
- Piazza G. Garibaldi
- Ph. +39.081.5543188
Naples Capodichino International Airport is the closest to Amalfi, approximately a 90minute journey from the Hotel La Ninfa, and served by flights to and from Rome, Milan, Venice, London, Paris and Frankfurt.
- Naples Capodichino Int. airport
- Flight Information Tel. +39.081.7896259
- Call Center 848.888777
- Call Center (mobile) +39.081.7515371/471
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consult official flight times GESAC